Remote jobs that pay at least $10 an hour
Published on 19 November, 2022 | Income | 111 views | 2 minutes read
Here are 10 remote jobs that pay at least $10 an hour
While a lot of people would like to make money online, not everyone thinks they have to make huge bucks online.
Some people are fine with a modest-paying work-from-home job that’s enough for them to get by on. For example, students, stay-at-home caregivers, and retirees are often just looking for a way to earn some additional income from home.
So, here are 10 remote jobs that pay at least $10 an hour.
- 1–800 Flowers —Remote Customer Service and Sales Rep: If you are looking for a phone-based work-from-home job, then you can reportedly earn $10.16 per hour helping customers with their orders from the floral company 1–800 Flowers.
- Amazon — Home-Based Customer Service Rep: If you are looking for a remote customer service job during the holidays (with the potential of being hired full-time year-round), Amazon reportedly pays around $15 an hour, according to Indeed. These customer support jobs include answering both phone calls and emails from customers.
- Apple — At Home Advisor: If you love Apple devices and enjoy helping others with their tech gadgets, then you might enjoy a remote job as an Apple At Home Advisor. You can earn around $15 an hour helping Apple customers troubleshoot their devices via phone, email, and chat.
- Lionbridge — Search Engine Evaluator: You can get paid around $14 to $15 an hour helping search engines like Google and Bing improve their user experience. Even better, this is a 100% no-phone online job! However, some projects might require the use of a smartphone.
- Appen — Social Media Evaluator: According to Glassdoor, you can make up to $20 an hour as a social media evaluator for the tech company Appen. This work-from-home job involves rating the relevancy of newsfeeds and ads for social media users.
- Appen — Search Engine Evaluator: Sometimes, Appen has search engine evaluator work-from-home jobs as well. In the past, these jobs paid around $12 — $15 an hour. However, according to Glassdoor, you can reportedly earn as much as $22 an hour.
- Clickworker — Web Search Evaluator: This was my very first remote job. The work is easy but repetitive. Depending on the project, you can earn at least $10 an hour by rating search results based on their relevancy and usefulness.
- Hilton — Remote Reservation Agent: You can earn around $12.50 an hour (according to Indeed) helping Hilton guests make and manage their reservations. This is a remote customer service phone job. (One job ad on Indeed says you can earn a $2,500 new hire bonus.)
- Liveops — Virtual Customer Service/Sales Rep: This company reportedly pays entry-level remote agents at least $10 an hour to provide specialized support for projects related to finance, insurance, and travel, just to name a few.
- American Express — Remote Customer Service Rep: You can reportedly earn at least $16 an hour as a work-from-home customer service representative for American Express. Additionally, AMEX sometimes posts remote jobs for travel counselors that pay more.